Design Thinking Facilitation
Across two days, our expert coaches will teach you how to facilitate design thinking workshops & lead innovation within a team. The course involves each member of the group facilitating a session to the other participants and coaches and receiving personalised expert and peer-to-peer feedback – allowing everyone to gain the experience and confidence to deliver impactful innovation workshops. This Design Thinking Facilitation training is for those who already know the theory and how to use the tools behind design thinking and want to learn valuable facilitation techniques.
What you’ll learn
- The role of the Facilitator.
- The process of planning, designing & running a design thinking workshop.
- How to use a variety of different tools to energise and inspire the group.
- What you need to look out for in order to assess & improve your own facilitation skills.
- How to identify and manage different personality types while leading a group towards a common goal.
- The different ways in which you can apply facilitation skills within your work environment.