Systems Thinking Essentials
Systems Thinking offers us new ways of working at every level, from teams to wider society, making our organisations more effective, our products and services better designed and our environmental and social impact more positive. Our online Systems Thinking Essentials course will teach you how to visualise complex systems, better understand the critical relationships that shape them, and innovate with a clearer idea of the consequences.
What you’ll learn
- How to explore complexity at different levels and understand the underlying dynamics of problems.
- New methods of working collaboratively to implement change more successfully.
- The common behaviours in complex systems, patterns to look out for, and how to mitigate them to achieve your goals.
- The different mindsets and techniques that can be applied when approaching complex systems.
- How to use online platforms, such as Mural and Kumu to support collaborative working across distributed teams.