Systems Thinking Fundamentals
Systems thinking is focused on exploring the dynamic connections and relationships that shape the world around us, and the underlying structures that drive events and outcomes. A better understanding of complex systems can have a huge impact on our ability to make change happen and anticipate consequences. Working on a live scenario with coaching and feedback throughout, this course will equip you with skills and perspectives that help you to do more collaborative and impactful work.
What you’ll learn
- Different ways to visualise and make sense of complexity.
- Collaborative approaches to framing problems and making change happen.
- Methods for identifying patterns and structures in complex systems.
- How to engage with underlying causes and tackle unexpected outcomes.
- The importance and application of storytelling and reframing in systems change.