Service blueprinting is a foundational method and tool in service design. Whether identifying opportunities for innovation in an existing service, or articulating a new vision, a service blueprint helps projects stay focused and fosters stronger collaboration. In this online service blueprinting course, our expert facilitators will guide you through how all service components – such as the user journey, touchpoints, roles, and activities – come together, and give you practical experience building service blueprints for different situations and needs.
What you’ll learn
- What service blueprints are and how they relate to service design.
- How to build service blueprints, and the different approaches to take depending on the problem you’re trying to solve.
- How to modify an existing service blueprint to meet specific project needs and better define project aims.
- How to implement a service blueprint so that the new service is delivered effectively.
- How to create service blueprints with remote teams online.