Design Thinkers Bootcamp
Design thinking gives us the tools we need to bring innovation to life. During our Bootcamp you will learn all the skills needed to be a design thinker and gain hands-on experience applying them to a real-life challenge. Our experienced facilitators will inspire, support and stretch your thinking, and each day starts with a masterclass from a design thinking expert to introduce you to each stage of the design thinking innovation process, illustrated by their own practical experience.
What you’ll learn
- How to understand and connect with your customers’ needs and put them at the heart of your business strategy.
- A wide variety of design thinking tools and how to use them, such as Personas, User Journey Maps, Stakeholder Mapping, Service Blueprinting, Storyboarding & Business Proposition.
- Ethnographic research techniques, so you can see beyond the surface, truly understand your customers and find the root of problems or opportunities to innovate.
- The power of prototyping to iterate ideas within a co-creative environment and arrive at implementable solutions.
- The ability to empower others in your organisation to co-create and use design thinking to change the way you work.